Help tips to get your quick-started.
Joining our contests
- to join simply comment an Instagram image with our contest hashtags.
- no need for any registration.
- do need an Instagram account. But hey, you can freely setup one in a minute!
Posting from phone
Install Instagram app (android) (iphone), if you don’t have it already.
- write a real proper caption with no hashtags
- comment your post with max 7 hashtags
- use (a) not (à). So cittastudi, not cittàstudi
- post an image already on your Instagram just by commenting it with our contest hashtag.
Posting from desktop
No phone? no problems, let’s hack:
- get BlueStack android emulator.
- install Instagram and if your on Mac also Google Drive apps in it.
- on Mac, you might need to put your images on your Google Drive for BlueStack to reach them.
- use BlueStack post to Instagram, (tut video here) On mac get your images from your Google Drive.
- read more here.
Working with Instagram photos
Handy list of tools to work like a pro with crowdsourced photos.
Quickly save other people photos while browsing.
Download this Chrome extension or this other one.
Note: Go to Instagram and log in first, then extension will work.
Save all hashtag photos with 4K Stogram (PC, Mac and Linux)
Automagically copy Instagram photos to your Google Drive.
We made a few Ready-To-Use IFTTT Recipes:
Note: IFTTT Recipes wont grab already posted shots, only new ones. Hurry up, setup your Recipe now…
To grab already posted shots use 4K Stogram
- Just get a shot?
- Or get a good shot?!
- Understand when the spot is best lit. Try different hours in the day.
- Frame subject with no useless elements around it.
- Try at least 3 different angles. Post the one that speaks louder.